Get your free paperback copy of The Winter Experience!
Complete different actions to receive entries to win The Winter Experience in paperback format, absolutely free!
a. Five (5) paperback copies of The Winter Experience ($10x5= $50 Value)
b. Four (4) paperback copies of The Winter Experience [First Edition Cover] ($10x4= $40 value)
c. Grand Prize of one (1) paperback copy of The Winter Experience, one (1) paperback copy of The Summer Experience, one (1) Eli Summers mug & one (1) Starbucks giftcard (worth two lattes) ($10+$10+$15+$20= $55 value)
a. Starts on Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 12:00am CST
b. Ends on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 11:59pm CST
c. Winners announced live on facebook on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 7pm CST (time subject to change)
3. How to gain entries
a. Completing different actions will gain you a certain amount of entries, these are listed below
Head Start: Share the "coming soon" giveaway on facebook/twitter for 1 entry each!
- "Like" Eli Summers Facebook Page = 1 entry
- "Follow" Eli Summers on Twitter = 1 entry
- "Follow" Eli Summers on Instagram = 1 entry
- Tag Eli Summers on Facebook or Twitter (about giveaway, his books or his writing) = 1 entry
- Sharing the PINNED POSTS on Facebook/Twitter = 1 entry/each time
- Subscribe to the EliSummers.com mailing list = 3 entries
- Purchase The Winter Experience and/or The Summer Experience ebook formats = 2 entries/book
(more actions may be added later to gain further entries)
4. How Respondents are Chosen
a. Each name will be written on an individual piece of paper
b. These individual papers will be put into a "hat"
c. Names will be drawn live on Facebook on September 5, 2017
Giveaway Rules & Regulations
Please read carefully so each entry can be counted!
1. Respondents will need to provide their address to be shipped the item they win. If you are under the age of majority in your country, province, state, etc. Please ask a parent if you are able to join this giveaway. Thank you.
2. To keep entries valid, individuals must still be
a. A "like" on the Eli Summers Facebook page
b. A "follower" on the Eli Summers Twitter/Instagram page
c. A subscriber to the mailing list
These will all be double checked before the winners are announced. If any individual "unlikes", "unfollows" or "unsubscribes" their entries will be invalidated and removed from the running.
3. To collect entries for purchasing The Winter Experience and/or The Summer Experience in ebook format, please email a screenshot to THIS ADDRESS with your successful cart purchases. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BLOCK OUT ALL PERSONAL AND IDENTIFYING INFORMATION BEFORE SENDING A SCREENSHOT! This verifies that you have purchased the product and are entitled to your entries.
4. Tagging Eli Summers in Facebook & Twitter is not the same as sharing the pinned posts. Please be aware when you tag Eli Summers in a post, only one entry per day will count.
5. You may share the pinned posts as much as you'd like, but only one entry per day will count towards your total.
a) For Respondents in Canada: Shipping will be included in the giveaway
b) For Respondents International (including USA): Sadly, shipping will not be included in the giveaway as it could be majorly expensive. Please keep that in mind when entering as I will need to to first get shipping costs on paypal before sending it out.
When I started writing Winter and Summer Experience, I didn't really think about editing. After some heavy research, I found that indie authors a lot of the time ignore editing and just publish books, which has lead to a serious problem within this community. I decided to have my books professionally edited. It was well worth any penny I spent as my books feel professional without the fact I gave away all my rights of my story.
Mattie & Morgan, as well as Myles deserve the best and so they got the best.
If you're looking for a good editor that honestly made me feel like I actually had talent, please check out the woman I used for my editing, Eryn Summers. She edited my books thoroughly, helping me complete ideas as well as grammar fragments. The best part, she let my voice continue to shine through without the need to squash it under all the "professionalism". I highly suggest this editor!
You can check her out at Edits by Eryn, she has plans that fit everyone's budget, which is also amazing!
I spent a lot of time agonizing over the fact I knew I needed new covers for the Seasons Experience Collection, but I really, really liked the covers I had. After some soul-searching, I think I have come up with the best covers I could think of. They actually say something about the book, which is AWESOME. I'll be revealing these on April 2, 2018 so stay tuned!
Welcome to my new blog.
Here you'll find lots of awesome things, such as:
1. Posts about my books, including where I'm at, chapters I've written, which book I'm working on, etc.
2. My life with writing, reading and other indie publishing pitfalls.
3. I'll talk about everything to do with me, such as my favourite things, my life events or just a rant or two.
4. Store sales, fundraising initiatives and other awesome promotions.
5. My goals, aspirations and other awesome Eli Summers stuff!
I hope you'll continue to be my friend here on the website. If you want to stay updated on everything Eli, please consider joining the online community. You'll get a free book, a free picture and exclusive EliSummers.com stuff!